Monday, June 25, 2007

I am back!

After a long time today, I read the blog of a person who is very close to me. Even though he is not related to me through blood, but he is as close and as dear to me as my brother. His name is KS. He was my brother's classmate and a real gem of a guy. I learnt a lot from him on maturity, thought process, family values... The list is too big to summarize here. Then, for sometime, we were out of touch. Today i chatted with him after a long time, and I feel very nostalgic about all those times when he was at home, studying and struggling to get into a Business School and I was working in Delhi. We used to write to each other mails ... and boy o boy, they were just images of our hearts, being shared with some other self.

I miss all those times. I miss that innocence, that little pleasures in life that we wanted to share. Those moments that used to sway us. I still remember that small poem that I wrote for him, to encourage him.

Gone are all those days, and gone is that time. But I still cant help the love I feel for him. He is my brother, my friend. He still is my younger brother, who never fails to amaze me through his actions, words, deeds, in countless ways.

I lost myself in the meaningless run of life. In that pointless chasing of pleasures, necessities and luxuries that I have come to find no free time for myself. But, now I do. It is just a matter of time and patience that I rediscover myself.

I feel totally blessed to have my bro and KS in family and circle. These two people have influenced me so much, and in so many ways that I want to thanks God with all my heart. The mad rush of life had made me move differently. But now, I am back, and back with vengeance.

No comments: